In this course you enhance your personal leadership. You will come more to grips with yourself, with your qualities and your management of time and energy. This is done in the natural context of your team and the requirements of working internationally.
Is this course for you?
This course is for managers and professionals who work internationally.
How the course operates
This program is an one-day tailor-made course. The preparations include an intake (by email or Skype), a preliminary assignment and assessment using the Intercultural Readiness Check©.
What the course covers
- Personal leadership and core quadrants: qualities and pitfalls, allergies and challenges in your international work
- International translation: qualities in one culture can be perceived as pitfalls in another cultural environment
- Cross-cultural leadership, leadership qualities and informal leadership
- Time and energy management, especially the international differences in time perception (polychromic and monochromic) and how to deal with these differences
- The Intercultural Readiness Check© with special attention to the competences Building Commitment and Managing Uncertainty.
- Role-plays on your own case-studies in cross cultural management
What Luz azul’s clients say
“The workshop has been particularly useful to identify my shortcomings in working in an intercultural context. It has also provided me with some extra skills and tips to overcome them” (judiciary senior staff member)